The table has a precision-ground slate bed, covered with water resistant cloth in a range of colour options. The table itself is built from a marine ply construction to withstand the elements, with a veneered finish in a range of colours.
The legs are specially designed and made from aluminium. It has a ball return system, returning each ball to the holding area at the end of the table once potted.
It also comes complete with a weatherproof cover. All tables are fitted with their own exclusive Super Response™ cushion rubber, developed over 20 years through specialist manufacturing to give the strong, consistent bounce that the game’s best players look for.
If you are looking for the ultimate dual purpose outdoor pool table, you have found the table for you – stunning looks, professional quality playability, and supreme build quality to enable use outdoors.
SIZE 7ft English Competition
FINISHES Black, Grey Oak, White & Dark walnut
DINING TOP FINISHES Black, Grey Oak & White
POCKETS Gully Ball Return
LEG OPTIONS As shown
SLATE One - piece 18mm
CLOTH TYPE Strachans West of England
Green, Red, Blue & Grey
Free Accessory Pack
- Delivered and Installed in the Auckland area for just $295, or easy self-installation.
- Pick up for FREE from our depot for easy self-installation (free telephone support), or
- Third party delivery only for easy self-installation (free telephone support).
Care and Maintenance
This table is designed to be left outdoors; however, it will need to be looked after.
The Windsor Outdoor pool table is suitable for outdoor use, but as with all timber products, that are used outside, there are a couple of points to consider:
- The parts of the table that are not laminated (the inside and base) will discolour and show signs of mould, mildew, and pollution over time, you can use a suitable cleaning product to try and help clean the table, but it is not necessary as it will not affect the play, it is only cosmetic and unseen on these parts.
- If at any time the table is not covered and it gets wet, it is especially important to make sure the table is dried out and aired before it is re-covered. If the table is covered while wet or damp this will cause the laminate to blister and mould and mildew will build up on the table very quickly.
- Never leave the table exposed to the rain. If possible, store the table undercover during the winter months and out of direct sunlight.
- If kept outside all year round, the table will weather and age and this will impact the life of the table, the wooden parts will age and show signs of water damage, as would any wooden product that is left outdoor. Wood will naturally contract and expand due to the humidity, heat, and seasons. Hairline cracks can appear to open or close accordingly.
Any of the above effects are not covered under your guarantee.
Cleaning your table regularly will help prevent mildew build-up and potential discolouration. A quick wash with mild soap and water and some bleach or vinegar mixed in usually does the trick. An anti-mould spray also works well. Make sure to use a soft plastic brush, as metal brushes can scratch and damage the table’s surface.
The Windsor Outdoor table comes with an outdoor cover provided by the manufacturer. This is only recommended as showerproof, or for use under a roof or canopy. It is NOT waterproof, so if the table is to be fully exposed to the elements, we strongly recommend a more hard-wearing cover.